The Protection 60 door is certified as fire-rated to EI2 60 (UNI EN 1634-1).
The structure is in double galvanized steel sheet with vertical strengtheners, three sturdy hinges on ball bearings, and frame and subframe in 20/10 steel.
Internal and external sides can be customized with all the wooden panels featured in the Torterolo & Re brochure.
Class 3 burglar resistance – ENV 1627 standard
Acoustic insulation – Rw 43 dB
Thermal transmittance Ud 1.2 W/m2 K
Certification as fire-rated to EI260 (UNI EN 1634-1) standard
- 10/10 external galvanised steel sheet
- Vertical internal strengtheners
- 3 adjustable hinges on double axis
- 20/10 steel frame – PROTECTION 60 SPECIAL FRAME
- Adjustable drop seal/draught excluder
The Protection series does NOT include a panoramic peephole